I love this game. Rlly. It just needed to have moar quests to keep me amused. But exploring was fun, and I loved the quests I got. C:
I hope ya'll have played the game or most of this won't make sense.
1. Daww Charon you silly goose. Of COURSE I do.
2. I do not like the Overseer.
3. My karma meter looks like Jesus because my karma is Very Good. XD
4. V.A.T.S.=slow-motion-head-SPLOSION. More games need that sort of stuff. And the world was AMAZING.
5. I would've tried to fit all of 'em on there, but I woulda ran out of rooooommm D: And Charon makes his second appearance.
6. >:I Dr. Li is a BITCH. No extra comments about the other two, except I really like how I drew the Overseer.
7. Yes, that is Mr. Burke there. I had to draw him, he was one of my favorite characters 'cuz of the love letters, but I didn't love him enough for him to be in the "fav charas" panel.
8. OMG MOIRA She doesn't get enough love, you know. She's batshit insane but it all turned out okay in the end.
9. Can't you see why James preferred Catherine?
Fallout 3 (c): Not me, or there'd be a quest where you fall in love with Charon.
Meme design (c): ~Edge14
OC and art (c): Me. Don't steal this or you'll look really dumb, k? XD
As for #10, that's why you get Broken Steel.
I love your rendition of the Overseer. It's so accurate, it's not even funny! As hard as it is for me to admit though, his replacement, Alan Mack, is actually worse. At least you can talk the overseer into seeing why his paranoia is hurting the vault! Still, at the end of the day, I love blasting that bastard with a Fat Man. And I see why you hate Wally too. Butch at least becomes nicer if you help him out, and Paul seems like an okay guy who fell in with the wrong crowd. Wally's just a douche.
After that, it's just a matter of finding the right diner. Mine was in the lower left quadrant of the map (as far as I can remember, it's been a while and I can't for the life of me remember off the top of my head).
Moira is the best, I have no idea why she gets so much hate. She's precious and so clever kdsjfjsdf
On the other hand, his default expression is 'annoyed', so
Excuse me ma'am I am the leader here and you will follow my lead now get out of the fucking way
but it's hard when they surround you
You took the words right OUTTA MY MOUTH!!! Do we share minds? I love, love, love, LOVE Charon!! If the developers actually gave that option, then we players would have too much freaking fun!
I know I would....with Charon....
BIOWARE AND THEIR ROMANCE SUBPLOTS HAVE SPOILED MEEEE
I guess I just REALLY don't like that they made such an interesting character and then refuse to give you any kind of backstory. I mean, hell, I'd have appreciated a codex page where you got to actually READ his contract. A lot of games have these new systems where you build up trust and confidence within your party and, well, Fallout's lacking :I
I would too Mmm, hawt ghoul sexy-tiem action.
They really, really did.
More developers need to take that into account though, it's a very interesting mechanic (best played in Mass Effect).
Though I'd really just like more interaction with your followers...